Bauhaus 1919-1933: Workshops for Modernity

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Bauhaus 1919-1933: Workshops for Modernity Details

Review a thoroughly impressive catalogue of works…. The development of the Bauhaus was eclectic in both concept and deed, and the sheer variety of works in 'Workshops for Modernity' deftly illustrates that fact. (Eric J Herboth Design Observer) Read more

Reviews

As a child of an architect who ADORED Frank Lloyd Wright and the art deco/bauhaus/midcentury modern styles, and has visited the Bauhaus Museum in Berlin and was lucky enough to live in NYC and saw the exhibit, I knew the moment I saw this I wanted to have it for my home. The pieces from the exhibit are presented in a coherent manner, it shows a varying range of in the style along with its evolution and historical context, and dispays all about the era of this design style that I love... this one is out on display as art in its own right and to show my love of all that is in the book.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel